Page 1 of 1
Exporting a risk adjusted schedule
Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:29 am
How can I export results of the simulation using a specific percentiles to MS Project
Re: Exporting a risk adjusted schedule
Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:34 am
You can export risk adjusted project schedule (results on Monte Carlo simulations in RiskyProject) to Microsoft Project XML file, which you can open in Microsoft Project and other software. To export a risk adjusted schedule using a specific percentile:
1. Run a simulation on your project.
2. From the File menu, choose Export > XML
3. You will be prompted to save the xml file to a local directory.
4. Click Save. The Export Schedule dialog box opens.
5. Choose one of the options or enter is a custom percentile and Click OK.