Moderator: Intaver Support
- Impact (Probability, Score): Original
- Impact (Probability, Score): Pre-Mitigation
- Impact (Probability, Score): Post-Mitigation
I understand what is Pre-Mitigation and Post Mitigation probability, impact, and score. But what is Original probability, impact, and score?
Here is how different probabilities, impact, and scores are calculated in RiskyProject:
1. Original Probability, Impact and Score: it is first set of calculated probabilities, impact, and scores. They are saved in the history. In you use RiskyProject Enterprise, probabilities, impacts, and scores are save in the history each time they are updated by any user. If you don’t have database, history is updated when you save ALM file (click on save button). If order to change original probability, impact and score you would need to remove a record from the history.
2. Pre-mitigation Probability, Impact and Score: it is a current or most recent set of probabilities, impacts and scores. They are instantly calculated as soon you change input probability or impact for individual category.
3. Pre-mitigation Probability, Impact and Score: they are calculated based on input probability and impact after mitigation obtained from the last record in Mitigation (Waterfall) tab of Risk Information dialog (when you double click on Risk ID).
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject