This forum focus on project portfolio risk management theory and RiskyProject Enterprise software. Submit any questions about enterprise risk management, and qualitative / quantitative risk analysis for multiple projects. This forum also includes discussions about project risk analysis on the enterprise level.
Moderator: Intaver Support
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:10 pm
- Location: France
We have five licenses of RiskyProject Professional. We would like to use RiskyProject Enterprise to share risk register and project within our team. What should be done to enable RiskyProject Enterprise?
- Posts: 921
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:55 am
In order to use RiskyProject Enterprise you need to:
- you must have Microsoft SQL Server on your server
- install server component of RiskyProject Enterprise; RiskyProject installation package includes installation software for the server component
- you need to connect RiskyProject Professional to the server:
a). Start RiskyProject Professional
b). To go Tools -> Update RiskyProject License
c). Select Enterprise License
d). Configure Connection to database
- restart RiskyProject; enter user name and password; you will be able to see additional tab: Projects.
Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject