This forum focus on project portfolio risk management theory and RiskyProject Enterprise software. Submit any questions about enterprise risk management, and qualitative / quantitative risk analysis for multiple projects. This forum also includes discussions about project risk analysis on the enterprise level.
Moderator: Intaver Support
- Posts: 936
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:55 am
he possible impact of risks are rarely isolated to a particular project. While the impacts of financial, resources, suppliers, etc can be assessed at the project level, the same risks often have impacts across multiple projects and programs. This poses several questions. What is the cumulative impact of these risks on an organization? What are the root causes of the risk? At what level of an organization should the risk be managed? One of the way that you can answer these questions is by moving from project risk management to portofolio risk management.
RiskyProject Enterprise is a client/server application that allows organizations to share and manage project risks across an organization. RiskyProject Enterprise is a unique solution that combines project and portfolio risk analysis and management. This includes:
- organization-wide risk register
- risk ranking for portfolio, programs, and projects
- organization-wide response and mitigation plans
- risk approval process, reviews, and risk history
- Monte Carlo simulation of project risks
- incident management
- comprehensive risk analysis and management reporting
- integrations with Microsoft Project, Oracle Primavera, and other software
Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject