This forum includes discussion about project risk analysis and risk management theory: Monte Carlo simulations, Event Chain Methodology, schedule and cost risk analysis. Please submit questions and case studies about your experience with our project risk analysis software.
Moderator: Intaver Support
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: Naples, FL
I inserted Post-Mitigation Impact for Schedule and Post-Mitigation Impact for Cost in Risk Register. They are read only. How are they calculated?
- Posts: 950
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:55 am
RiskyProject takes post-mitigation probability, impacts and scores shown in Risk Register from Waterfall tab of Risk Information dialog. It is the last line, or last mitigation plan, defined by user. Risk register can also display post-mitigation probabilities, impacts and scores for individual category. They are calculated based on:
- Post mitigation probabilities, impacts and scores for all categories
- Pre mitigation probabilities, impacts and scores for all categories
- Pre mitigation probabilities, impacts and scores for individual categories
Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject