Moderator: Intaver Support
However, you can however export a calculated schedule using the Baseline feature.
To create a Baseline and export it as an xml file:
1. Calculate the schedule
2. On the Schedule ribbon > Baselines, click Set. The Create Baselines dialog box opens.
3. Select Base (Mean) or another confidence level. The definition of Low and High are defined in the Project Options > Calculation tab.
4. Click OK. A dialog with the current baselines opens. Click Cancel to close
5. Now export the baseline that you created. On the Schedule ribbon > Baselines, click Manage
6. Select baseline you created and set it as the Current (Deterministic) schedule.
7. From the File menu, choose Export > XML the deterministic schedule to XML.
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject