Printing in RiskyProject

This forum containts questions about RiskyProject project risk analysis and risk management software: features, issues, problem reports. If you have any problems or question, please submit it here.

Moderator: Intaver Support

Ken

Printing in RiskyProject

Post by Ken » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:02 pm

I was trying to print results of risk analysis from some data sheet. I was able to print results from most of the data sheets (views). However aparently I could not do it from Project Information View.

Intaver Support

Printing from Project Infofrmation view

Post by Intaver Support » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:06 pm

Ken,

Printing from project information view is not currenly supported. However you can copy any charts to clipboard and save it in you report of presentation. To do it just right click on the chart and then select the option. You can copy chart as bitmap or metafile. You can also save the chart as a JPEG file. Printing from Project Information View will be available in next release.

Intaver Support

Re: Printing in RiskyProject

Post by Intaver Support » Thu May 28, 2020 9:24 am

In addition, if you add on primary summary task that includes all of the project, you can include this task in the Statistics Report which will generate all histograms, cumulative probability, and sensitivity to finish time chart.
Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject
www.intaver.com