Moderator: Intaver Support
1. Run a simulation.
2. Open the Cost Analysis view.
3. In the View, in the left pane, select all of the activities up to the milestone that you want to view the cumulative costs.
4. From the File menu, click Export > Microsoft Excel
5. In the Export Excel dialog box, click the Copy selection only option and click OK. The export to Excel will start.
6. In Excel, select the columns that you want to calculate cumulative costs.
7. Use the Sum function to calculate the sum of all the selected costs.
In the example below we can see cumulative cost for Resources, Total Costs (original) and Mean. You can add additional cost columns such as the High results as required.
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject