Page 1 of 1
RiskyProject fails to launch after upgrade to 7.2
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:59 pm
Our IT system had major upgrade and RiskyProject 7.1 would no longer open. When clicking on the RiskyProject icon in the start menu, the app would load up until the start up screen and then disappear. We tried using the latest version, hoping this would solve the issue, but it has not. Can you help?
Re: RiskyProject fails to launch after upgrade to 7.2
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:18 pm
by Intaver Support
Most likely this is a registry issue. The IT update probably corrupted the registry entry for RiskyProejct. You can reset the registry by deleting the RiskyProject registry entry.
1. To open the registry editor, press the Windows key and type “regedit” in the Search field.
2. Launch the Registry Editor.
3. Navigate to the entry: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Intaver\RiskyProject Pro 7.
4. Right-click and choose Delete.
5. Press CTRL+F5 (Refresh) to make sure that it is deleted.
6. Launch RiskyProject. The registry will be updated when the software is launched.