Moderator: Intaver Support
1. Select every task – Click on first task ID and drag down.
2. Right-click on a Task ID to open the shortcut menu.
3. Click on Set Low/High Duration.
4. Enter in the coefficients and select the Statistical Distribution and click OK.
5. To check that the durations have been assigned correctly, you may want to add the “Duration Most Likely” column to the view..
6. Run the Simulation and on the ribbon, click Analysis. Result Gantt.
7. Select the activity you want to view and in the Task Simulations group, click Probability Plot. You can double-click on a chart to open a detailed view of the results.
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject