General discussion and questions about project risk management and risk analysis software RiskyProject. Includes discussion on how to perform efficient project risk analysis using our software.
Moderator: Intaver Support
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:39 pm
- Location: USA, MI
How to export the analysis results as a csv file?
- Posts: 921
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:55 am
With RiskyProject version 7, we recommend using the Export to Excel feature.
1. In Reports tab, set up the Simulation Results report to include the results you want to export to Excel.
2. From the File menu, click Export > Microsoft Excel
3. You are prompted to confirm the Export with some customization if required.
4. Click OK and the data will open as an Excel spreadsheet.
Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject