Moderator: Intaver Support
1. To open the registry editor, press the Windows key and type “regedit” in the Search field.
2. Launch the Registry Editor.
3. Navigate to the entry: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Intaver\RiskyProject Pro 7.
4. Right-click and choose Delete.
5. Press CTRL+F5 (Refresh) to make sure that it is deleted.
6. Launch RiskyProject. The registry will be updated when the software is launched.
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject