Moderator: Intaver Support
1. Find issues with your project schedule, which would affect results of risk analysis as well as affect integrity and quality of the schedule. RiskyProject allows you to perform 21 tests and identify tasks, which such issues.
2. Perform a DCMA 14 point Schedule Assessment. DCMA 14-point Schedule Assessment is a project management guideline established on 14 metrics that provide the possibility to make a qualitative and quantitative evaluation of the schedule. It was developed by the US. Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)for the purposes of the defense industry, but is used in other industries as well.
3. Review schedule metrics, such as number of tasks, links, summary tasks, resources, etc.[/list]
DCMA 14 point Schedule Assessment is performed automatically when you click on Schedule Diagnostics. For two tests, additional settings are required:
1. For For DCMA-6, DCMA-7, DCMA-12, you may need to enable critical path calculation: in Schedule -> Project Options, go to Calculation tab and select Calculate Critical Path.
2. For DCMA-13, right-click on row ID and click on Milestone for DCMA 13-CPLI and then select milestone which is required for this test.
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject