Project Risk Management with TurboProject
TurboProject by Office Work Software is a project management application for planning and managing simple and complex projects. The extensive range of features available in TurboProject helps you manage your project in three ways:
- Planning - Break a large project into small pieces, schedule deadlines, and assign resources.
- Tracking - Track the progress of your project, dealing with problems as they arise.
- Communicating - Share the project in a team environment. The project can be distributed and reviewed or updated by others.
RiskyProject can use a project schedule created in TurboProject to perform decision and quantitative risk analysis. Moreover, results of the analysis can be imported back to TurboProject. TurboProject can be launched directly from RiskyProject.
TurboProject is integrated with both RiskyProject Professional and RiskyProject Lite.
- Create project schedule in TurboProject. This schedule can be exported to MPX file.
- Import the schedule created in TurboProject to RiskyProject
- Assign risks and uncertainties
- Perform quantitative risk analysis
- Perform decision analysis
- Launch TurboProject directly from RiskyProject and view results of probabilistic analysis in RiskyProject