How can I add project information to the reports

This forum focus on project portfolio risk management theory and RiskyProject Enterprise software. Submit any questions about enterprise risk management, and qualitative / quantitative risk analysis for multiple projects. This forum also includes discussions about project risk analysis on the enterprise level.

Moderator: Intaver Support

RiskGuru

How can I add project information to the reports

Post by RiskGuru » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:40 am

We would like to add project information to our reports, such an the Project Name, Date and other information to headers and footers. Is there a way to do this.

Intaver Support

Re: How can I add project information to the reports

Post by Intaver Support » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:45 am

You can provide additional project information that is included in the Project Settings in addition to creation and modification dates. You can add (or remove) this information to the report headers or footers in the Page Setup dialog box.

To find this, go the the File menu, Print Page Setup. The Header and Footer information can be modified by selecting or clearing the checkboxes associated with the data types. If you use RiskyProject Enterprise this information stays in the database. If you use RiskyProject Professional or Lite this information stays in the system registry.

Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject
www.intaver.com