Moderator: Intaver Support
You can import the complete risk register from Microsoft Excel. To do so, you need to map Excel fields to RiskyProject fields.
1. Add, delete, or modify the default properties in RiskyProject to duplicate the columns in the Excel spreadsheet.
2. Modify the Risk Register view by adding, modifying, or hiding columns so that it replicates the Excel spreadsheet
3. On the File menu, click Import > Risks from Excel.
4. Follow the prompts to open the Excel spreadsheet.
5. Using the supplied mapping dialog, link the risk properties to the Excel spreadsheet columns that they represent.
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject