Can I modify the page setup for Gantt Chart

This forum containts questions about RiskyProject project risk analysis and risk management software: features, issues, problem reports. If you have any problems or question, please submit it here.

Moderator: Intaver Support

Daniel001

Can I modify the page setup for Gantt Chart

Post by Daniel001 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:42 pm

Hi, we would like to print out the Result Gantt analysis from the Monte Carlo schedule risk analysis onto a plotter. If I go to the Page Setup it only shows Portrait or Landscape and doesn’t really allow us to format for other sizes of outputs.I find that being able to post the comparison of our current baseline vs the Mean for each task is a great way to start status meeting.

Intaver Support

Re: Can I modify the page setup for Gantt Chart

Post by Intaver Support » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:45 pm

The Result Gantt can be a very useful visual to promote discussion during status meetings. The actual printed output defaults to the system’s default printer. This printer is shown in the File > Print > Page Setup.

You can set the default printer in the Windows Control panel. You will need to select your Plotter as the default printer if you want to do a Print Preview. If not you can select the Plotter as the target printer when you go to the Print dialog. In this case, I would recommend doing a small test, to ensure that the page setup transfers to the larger output.

Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject
www.intaver.com