No connection with Intaver Server

This forum containts questions about RiskyProject project risk analysis and risk management software: features, issues, problem reports. If you have any problems or question, please submit it here.

Moderator: Intaver Support

RiskUser

No connection with Intaver Server

Post by RiskUser » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:13 pm

When I enter in my license number to activate it I get message that there is no connection to the server, yet my interet is working. How can I activate my license?

ty

Intaver Support

Re: No connection with Intaver Server

Post by Intaver Support » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:17 pm

This is caused because the firewall or other security applications is blocking the licensing system from activation. There are 2 remedies.

You can adjust their security settings to allow the activation (unblock the firewall) or you can send us your license and unique computer id which is shown in the dialog box and we will send a response code.

VERY IMPORTANT

The unique computer ID can be altered if the software is closed and reopened. Therefore, we suggest that youopen the software and send us the ID and license number. At which time, they must leave the software running until such time that they receive their response code. If this is sent during our working hours 8am-5pm MST it takes only a couple of minutes to respond.

Best regards,

Intaver Support
Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject
www.intaver.com