Some our clients asked us to clarify new features of RiskyProject 3:
Here is list of RiskyProject 3 features:
1. Full risk register view: searchable list of risks with properties:
- general information (name, owner, date, etc.)
- assignment (local to specific tasks or resource, global), probabilities and outcomes
- mitigation plans
- risk correlations
Risk register will be populated using risk wizard. Risk wizard would help with risk identification process. Also RiskyProject 3 offers improved visual tools to elicit judgment about probabilities. It includes pie chart with mutually exclusive risk alternatives for all risks (50% one outcome, 25% another outcome, 25% third outcome).
2. Multiple baselines. Different baselines will be associated with different mitigation plans. It will help to determine efficiency of the mitigation efforts.
3. Risk Probability/Impact matrix: so called 5x5 matrix; it will be fully customizable. Probability and impact matrix will be able to present all type of risks.
4. Non schedule risks: quality, safety, performance, technology and other outcome. List of risk outcomes will be customizable.
5. Trade-offs. The user would be able to set a matrix of preferences (safety vs. cost, environment vs. duration) for different risk outcomes.
6. Improvements to existing risk mitigation/response plan. It will be possible to execute small schedule as mitigation and response efforts of certain risk occurs. For example, if risk flood occurs, small schedule will include multiple clean up activities.
7. Improving existsting work management: fixed work, fixed duration, and fixed units business rules as it is done in MS Project.
8. Improved UI: Simginifican number of usability improvements:
- it will be possible to customize set of views in the workflow bar (left side of RiskyProject).
- new workflow tab 'risks' for professional version.
9. Improved probabilistic and conditional branching
10. Export to MS Project and other project management software low and high results (e.g. P10/P90) in addition to base results. It will be possible to export particular baseline.
11. Event chain diagrams for Gantt Charts
12. Net Present Value (NPV) and Rate of Return (ROR) calculation. RiskyProject 3 will have a new view for probabilistic cash flow analysis.
14. Low and high duration/cost can be defined for a group of tasks after tasks are entered. For example, low duration will be 0.9*base duration for a group of tasks.
15. Probabilistic calendars for projects and each resources
Last edited by Intaver Support
on Tue May 27, 2008 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Intaver Support Team