Re: Setting cost and duration uncertainties for multiple tas
1. Open the Gantt View.
2. Select a group of tasks.
3. Right-click on a Task ID.
4. Select Set Low/High Duration or Low/High Fixed Cost.
5. Enter fixed values or a coefficient to calculate Low and High duration or cost based on the Base duration or cost.
6. Select a distribution from the drop-down list.
7. Click OK to apply changes.
Low and high durations and/or fixed cost will be automatically calculated. If you already manually entered low and high values for fixed cost and duration, the procedure will overwrite these values.