General discussion and questions about project risk management and risk analysis software RiskyProject. Includes discussion on how to perform efficient project risk analysis using our software.
Moderator: Intaver Support
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: Naples, FL
We need to import the Mean results of our analysis back to our Primavera P6 project. Is there a way to do this?
- Posts: 912
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:55 am
The results of the analysis can be exported back to P6 using the XML export. The xml format is in a Microsoft Project format that is supported by P6. Documentation on how to import the MSP xml into p6 can be found here: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17266_01/p6 ... m?8010.htm
To export an xml file:
1. Run a simulation.
2. From the File menu, click Export > Export to XML.
3. In the Save As dialog box, navigate to the directory in which you want to save the file and type in a name in the File name box.
4. Click Save. The Export Schedule dialog box opens.
5. To export the Mean results, select the Base Results option. and click OK.
Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject