Professional version only
Task Simulation Results
RiskyProject allows you to quickly view the cost (revenue, if income
in any task is defined), duration, start time and finish times
uncertainties associated with each task.
After you have completed a probabilistic calculation, you can see the probability that the particular
task will start and finish on particular dates, and will have a duration and a cost less than a certain value.
The six charts available are for:
- Cost (Revenue)
- Start Time
- Finish Time
- Variable cost
Viewing Task Simulation Results
- Right click on a task ID in any view. A shortcut menu opens.
- Choose Task Simulation Results from the shortcut
menu. The Monte Carlo Simulation Results dialog box opens.
- Drag the slider across the charts to view the chance of a certain
- Double-click on a chart to open up a detailed view of the chart.
- Click the tabs on the top of the charts to toggle
between Frequency, Cumulative
Probability views, or their combination.
- Click the Statistics, Data,
or Percentiles to view more detailed views of the
- Double-click on the frequency chart to
- Right-click on a chart to copy the chart, statistics or data
to the clipboard or view cumulative probability, frequency charts,
or their combination.
- You may format charts using Options button for short cut
You may use this feature to view task simulation results at
each phase of the project. For example, if you have a milestone
associated with a certain phase of the project, you can determine the
chance that this phase of the project will be completed on time and