Setting up viewing defaults
Use the View tab to setup general project parameters and modify the
appearance of the RiskyProject workspace.
- Click the Schedule tab. In the Settings group,
- Click the Click the Schedule tab. In the Settings
group, click Options.tab.
- Enter the default project information (i.e. Project Manager) in
the text boxes. You can view them in the Project Results view and
Main Project Settings dialog box next time you create new project.
The Project Manager box is also used as a default value for risk
properties: recorder, owner, and contact.
- Select the project view that will appear whenever RiskyProject is
opened from the Default View list.
"***LAST VIEW***" will automatically load the most recently open
- Select or clear the Show or hide startup view
check boxes to enable or disable the workflow bar, legends, and
- Select the data type option that you want to use when you export
project files to 3rd party tools or to MPX file. When you perform
export data to 3rd party tools, such as Microsoft Project, you will
be given two options:
- export current project schedule
export results of probabilistic analysis
- Choose a default selection. You may also choose not
to present this selection before export data to the 3rd party tools
or MPX software. In this case, the default selection will be used.
All viewing defaults are global, so they are applied to all new
projects created on this computer.
Setting up your project defaults