Setting up calendar defaults
In the Calendar tab, you set up the default calculations for project
schedules. Actual project calendars are set up in the Working Time
dialog box. The specific calendars and type (Deterministic or
Probabilistic) are set up in the Main Project Settings.
- Click the Schedule tab. In the Settings
group, click Options.
- Click the Calendar tab.
- Enter in the daily, weekly, and monthly translation values in the
- Select the date format in the Output Date Format box.
- Enter a default start date for tasks in the New Task box. New
tasks can be started on current date or default start date. Default
start date is defined in Project > Main Project Settings >
Project Start Time. If new task supposes to start on current date and
different date is defined in Project Start Time of the Main Project
Settings dialog, new task will be constrained Start not earlier than.
- Use the Show Deadlines and
Show Resources on the
Gantt chart check boxes to select whether you want to view them on
the Gantt chart.
Setting up your project defaults