Professional version only
Success Rate View
The success rate or chance the task will be successfully completed is
shown on the Success Rate Gantt chart. RiskyProject represents the
success rate of each task using different colors, which represent a
range of success rates.
A task can be canceled in one of three cases:
- if the outcome Cancel task or Cancel task + all successors
occurs, this cancels the tasks plus all successors which have
- if a task reaches a deadline, and action associated with
deadline is set to cancel task; and,
- if a project has reached a deadline and the task finish time
is beyond the deadline.
Viewing task success rates
The Success Rate view provides another analysis view to investigate
the root causes of project uncertainties.
- If the Success Rate view does not
appear on the Workflow bar, click the All Views button.
- Click on the Success Rate icon
to open the view. The calculated success rates of tasks are
- Double-click on a task with a low success rate in the Gantt chart to view distribution charts and statistics for
the selected task.
- Double-click on a risk (arrow) to view the Risk Properties of a
risk assigned to a crucial task.
Crucial Tasks Chart